Saturday, August 20, 2011

colourQ challenge #98...

Hi All,
         Participating for the Color Q Challenge @  http://colourq.blogspot.com for First Time..Simply loved the colors and couldn't wait to try my hands using these lovely color...As i dont have ready made card designer card material, thought of making a one with all i had at home. Its not as perfect as it should have been :( but im happy that i am facing new challenges and will help me learn new techniques.. :)


Thanks for stopping by my post !!!

5 comments:

  1. love the quilled flower! Thanks for playing with us at ColourQ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Shruti! I love your quilled flower. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! I love that quilled flower, gorgeous. :)
    Thanks for playing along with us at ColourQ this week. :)

    ReplyDelete